Preparing your own income tax filing can be a satisfying and rewarding experience! Who am I kidding? It is a dreaded arduous task that has taken up residence on the kitchen counter. A daily reminder that a weekend of self inflicted misery is awaiting your attention. Save your weekend! Help is only a phone call away! If you are like the majority of normal taxpayers and have something better to do with your free time (like changing your cars motor oil) you could let Cary Grove Tax & Accounting handle your 2017 tax filing for you!
According to a study released by the US Governments General Accounting Office (GAO), most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer. Hop onto the bandwagon and be a 77%'er!
Here's what you get...
- Your filing is being prepared by professionals. By professional we mean formally educated accountants with a Masters of Taxation (MT) in tax law & procedure from the University of Denver's Graduate Tax Program (Sturm Law School). The same graduate studies program attended by tax attorneys.
- Your tax return will be filed electronically. This minimizes audits and provides for a faster refund. It's your money, you may as well get it back sooner as opposed to later.
- We run point to point encryption technology on our PC's. All data storage is encrypted. This adds a level of security comperable to that of your bank.
- For all intents and purposes we are a paperless office. Your filing and supporting documentation will be encrypted and password protected. Then two things will happen. (1) it will stored on our client portal, giving you 24 x 7 access, and (2) another copy will be emailed to you.
- Paper is still available for those that still would like a paper copy. We will automatically mail it to your residence.
- We guarantee our work. Should you draw the short straw and be one of the 2% of taxpayers that get a nasty gram from the IRS (more commonly known as a 30 day freak out letter) we will be here to help you resolve the issue should one actually exist. It happens, seldom if ever is it serious.
- Pofessional tax accountants understand how to minimize your tax liability. Tax Management requires planning and effort especially if you own a business and is unique to each taxpayer. There is no cookie cutter one size fits all approach. We are here to help you find answers that will work for your life.
Business books a mess? No problem!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up with your bookkeeping, don't worry...too much. Poor bookkeeping habits typically cost business owners far more money than they would pay to maintain them properly. Especially when it comes to a proper tax filing. The good news is we can help you resolve the issue and get you pointed in the right direction. We'll get it sorted out, bring your bookkeeping up to date, prepare a full Schedule C, 1120S, or 1065...as well as your personal income tax return. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape for next year.